1. If during the period of the lease at the lease property will has any technical fault the Lessee has the right to require the Lessor to fix these problems. If necessary, replace the lessee property the Lessor has the right to replace the car in the following terms in this paragraph: In Georgia, from the place of pick up the car: at a distance of 100 km – from a designated place: 6:00 hour; at a distance of 100-200 km – from a designated place: 8:00 hours; at a distance of 200-300 km – from a designated place: 10 hours; at a distance of 300 km or more from the specified location: 12 hours.
2. Lessor is not obligated to compensate for lessee the cost of the time which is needed for replacing car according to the mentioned conditions;
If the call is false or car’s technical problems are caused by Lessee or within the law if there are possibilities to evacuate the car to the nearest car service center and fix it easily. Lessee is obligated to pay the double renting price for the rented car per day, costs for the driver and 5 GEL per km, which will be passed by called car.
3. The payment of rental fee is arranged by cash or credit/debit card in Georgian Lari, by the national bank currency for the day of payment
3.1. If the vehicle is returned be the lessee before the end of the rental period, amount of the non-used days will not be refunded by the lessor.
Force – majeure:
4. The parties are exempted from the responsibility from non-fulfillment of contractual commitments if it is caused by force majeure.
4.1 At force majeure circumstances the parties are obligated to notifies the second party within three days.
4.2 Force-majeure is an extreme situation like: flood, earthquake, fire, strike, act of war, siege, acts of state authorities and other.
4.3 Fulfillment of contractual obligations will be postponed till termination of force majeure circumstances.
The Renter confirms that, s/he is familiar with the contents of the contract as a whole, with insurance policy and insurance contract, which comes with this contract as an Insurance Instruction and is a part of this contract. The renter agrees with the terms and conditions of “AUTO TOUR” LTD and agrees to fulfill them.
General Rental Terms and conditions:
1. Each Authorized Driver must be at least age 21 and have a valid personal identification card or passport and driving license printed with non-Roman alphabet (Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Cyrillic etc.) must be complemented by an International driving license.
2. The vehicle may be driven only by the lessee or – in the case of corporate customers – by the driver named in the rental contract. If the vehicle is to be driven by persons other than the above-named person an additional charge shall be charged for each additional driver. When the vehicle is collected the original driving licenses of any additional drivers must be presented.
If the vehicle is driven by unauthorized driver, the full amount of the damage occurring as a result of accident will be charged to the Lessee, and will not be covered by an insurance.
3. The rental vehicles cannot cross the Georgia borders
4. Lessee agrees that police video control fines must be paid by the lessee, otherwise the company Tbilisicar.ge maintains the right and the fine free will be charged to the Lessee’s covered by the deposit with the amount of the fine cost +18% VAT.
5. All rates include VAT
Responsibility Of Parties:
1. The lessor in the lessee presence is obligated to inspect the vehicle, if it is in a roadworthy condition, must check fuel level, external damages, tires, spare tires, all necessary equipment of the vehicle and etc. Damages must be identified in acceptance note by the lessor or confirmed by photos.
2. The vehicle shall be handed over to the lessee with a full tank of fuel and washed. Correspondingly, the lessee must return the vehicle at the end of the lease in the same condition. I the vehicle is not returned fully tanked; the lessor shall charge the lessee the cost of filling the vehicle. 1 liter 5 Gel, washing Sedan 30Gel, Jeep 40Gel, Van 50Gel. Tires damage 400 Gel, dry cleaning 350 Gel.
3. The deposit is determined by mutual agreement and the amount of the deposit is defined by car type or category. 3.1. Deposit will be back after drop off within 10 working days.
4. The lessee must return the Vehicle to Tbilisicar.ge office or other location the lessor identifies, on the date and time specified in this Agreement, and in the same condition that the renter received it, expect for ordinary wear. If the vehicle is returned to any other office or location or left somewhere other than the office or location identified by Rental Agent, the lessee remains responsible for the safety of and any damage to the Vehicle until the lessor inspects it. Service to the Vehicle or replacement of parts or accessories during the rental must have prior approval.
5. All accessories provided with the rented car are the part of this agreement and the lessee is obligated to properly secure any god carried.
6. In a case of lost or damage any extra accessories the renter is obligated to pay the damage/loss fee. Car key – 500 Gel (defined by car type or category); Vehicle passport – 500 Gel; GPS – 300 Gel, Baby Seat – 200 Gel; Loss of parking lot chip 100 Gel; Losing a copy of the contract 200 Gel; If GPS determines that the car has exceeded the permissible speed of 30 km/h, Tbilisicar.ge reserves the right to penalize the employer in the amount of GEL 200, regardless of whether he or she has a police or radar fine.
7. Lessee hires a car for 24 hours. Car drops off time is exactly at the end of 24 hours plus lessee has an extra drop off time 120 minutes (2 hours), late coming means, renter has to pay one extra day (24 hour) fee.
8. Lessee will be charged 3000 Gel for letting to drive the car by person without a driving license. Driving in a non-sober state (alcoholic substance) is subject to a fine of GEL 3,000.
1. All company Tbilisicar.ge cars are insured. Insurance includes CDW, third party insurance and Theft Protection. If necessary, procedures (call the patrol police immediately at the No 112 and the office, do not relocate a vehicle without Police permission) are not followed the driver will be fully liable for the damages. Insurance will become void in the following cases:
- If the vehicle is used for the transportation of dangerous goods;
- If the driver of the vehicle does not possess the required driver’s license at the time of the event giving rise to claim;
- If the driver was found to be under the influence of drugs and alcoholic substances, at the time of the event giving rise to claim.
- If upon return the car is damaged and no insurance instructions were followed, or if damages are not covered by the insurance (damage of interior, tire damage, missing spare and items, etc.). The customers will be fully liable for the damages. (Lessee must pay for the identical two tire price)
2. Insurance does not cover tires and accidents which took place in off-road conditions.
(Especially in Svaneti, Tusheti, Khevsureti, Kazbegi, etc.) In case of damages in these regions, emergency assistance will be charged in the amount of 500 Gel, in addition to the repair costs. Flat Tire Service out of Tbilisi – 150 Gel, in Tbilisi – 50 Gel. Delivery service (Tbilisi-wide) is 30 GEL, by mutual agreement outside Tbilisi. In the case of a traffic accident where the claimant is found guilty, the company will be fined 500 lari from Tbilisicar.ge Company.
Please, note that the car should be returned in clean condition. Otherwise, customer would be liable for the damages which would be found after car wash. Return time needs free 600 minutes.